Sorry for the low quality pictures but I really loved this look and want to post it anyway.
1. Apply Perversion (matte black) to the outer corner of eyelid and outer lower lashline
2. Apply Radium (neon blue) to the lid up to the crease, tear duct, and inner lower lashline.
3. Apply Haight (bright teal) into crease and blend into Radium on the eyelid
4. Apply Kush (grass green) above crease all the way up to your brows
5. Line your waterline and upper lash line with a black eyeliner such as Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide-on Eye Liner in Zero
6. Groom brows and apply a volumizing and lengthening mascara.
Tools used to create this look:
- General purpose eyeshadow brush – something along the lines of Sigma E60 Large Shader Brush ($9)
- Soft, fluffy blending brush such as Sigma E35 Tapered Blending Brush ($9)
Products used to create this look:
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume 3 shades Perversion, Radium, Haight, and Kush